This is the second article in a series in which I want to introduce some LowCost computer solutions for our computer infrastructure.
In the first article I showed how to create the basis for future solutions that we can implement.
In this second article, and based on that basis, we will implement a Web server, popularly known as LAMP (Linux, Apache, Mysql and PHP).
- Raspberry PI (I use a raspberry PI B, so it serves almost any model)
- Tarjeta SD (with base system)
- Adaptador de corriente (serves almost any micro-USB mobile charger)
- Caja Raspberry (optional but highly recommended)
- Cable de red (You can use a, youadaptador Wi-Fi will see in another article)